Gender pay gap analysis & reporting
With our technology at the core, we have developed a five-step process to simplify data analysis and report preparation. Once you’ve uploaded your data, everything else happens on the platform. Our process is efficient, cost effective and delivers accurate, actionable outputs. Now let us explain how it all works ...
Five simple steps to
preparing your report
Prepare and upload your data
Dashboard delivering instant metrics
Insights and analysis
Track change over time
Prepare your report
What does our platform offer?
An easier way
Our platform does most of the work for you which means that you don’t have to re-learn the gender pay gap legislation. We help ensure your input data is correct, and from there it’s a simple, streamlined process to producing your final gender pay gap audit.
Throughout the process we provide telephone-based support. You can call us to ask questions or discuss how you would like to present your data or the actions you will take to address inequality in your organisation.
We can audit your data to identify potential anomalies. Our knowledge base provides access to the source documents that enable you to verify key aspects of the gender pay legislation, quickly and easily.
Insights through analytics
Our easy-to-use analytics functionality allows you to look beyond your data, and understand your diversity profile – and where and why you have a gender pay gap. We can identify gaps at job level, business unit or location, helping you to identify risk and support business plans to deliver sustainable change.
Your report is a reflection of your employer brand at a time when more stakeholders are taking an interest in what you’re doing to improve your gender pay gap and diversity profile. We simplify the data interpretation process. Our report builder pre-populates your final report making it easy for someone with no data analytics experience to prepare it internally.
Greater accountability and transparency are being driven by legislation and investors not only in the UK, but increasingly globally. At a time when stakeholders are interested in the diversity profile of organisations, our platform supports the preparation of diversity and purpose reports across multiple countries and business units.
Our platform puts users in control of their data, and how often they upload it. For an organisation with a clear plan to change, this provides significant advantages. By uploading payroll data at consistent intervals, users can track change and identify progress or constraints that will help to refine of reconfigure business plans.
Secure, cloud-based platform
We understand the importance of ensuring that your data is secure, which is why we selected Microsoft Azure as our hosting partner. The data you upload to us is anonymised and partitioned. Only you can see the detail.
What are the options for preparing your report?
We offer three options:
Help me prepare my report
If your organisation has the necessary resources internally to prepare a gender pay gap audit, our self-serve option is a cost-effective approach. You are in control of the process from beginning to end. However, if you do need support at any stage and would like to speak to someone, we’re always available for a call.
- cost effective service designed to reduce time and effort
- simple registration and data upload process
- metrics instantly available to view once data has been uploaded
- share your portal with up to four teammates (decide who can view and who can upload data)
- analytics functionality helps you to easily understand your gender pay gap data
- branded report template pre-populated with charts
- access to our knowledge base
- access to your data portal for one year
- two hours virtual support included in fee (telephone, webinar, email)
- use your included support how you wish: data source/audit, advice on best practice, help with insights
- additional consultancy support available on a per hour basis
Do it all for me
If you are an organisation that’s time or resource constrained, we can do it all for you.
With your approval, we can access your data, prepare your gender pay gap report and provide you with additional insights to support business planning and change.
There will be regular communication with you throughout the process, giving you the opportunity to learn more about your data, refine your narrative and develop your plan for change. We also audit the data provided to ensure that it is accurate. Our service includes:
- data source validation
- data audit
- highlight of any matters which may require you to seek legal support/decision
- preparation of statutory metrics
- analysis of your data
- feedback on what your data is telling us
- discussion on how you will use your report and stakeholder requirements
- guidance on other data to include such as ethnicity and age
- guidance on the best way to present your data
- ideas on actions you can take to close your plan
- preparation of draft narrative for your report
- dedicated account manager available throughout entire process
- access to your data portal for one year
- outsourced service charges are yearly licence fee plus consultation on a per hour basis
- upfront quote covering the scope of service to be provided and the associated costs
Audit my report
The quality of your gender pay gap report is a reflection of your brand. It all starts with the data you use and it is surprisingly easy to take incorrect/incomplete data or even data from the wrong timeframe. You may like to prepare your gender pay gap report yourself, but if you would like the assurance of an independent audit to check the accuracy of your data sources and calculations, we offer this service on a very cost-effective basis. Some of checks we run include:
- source data is accurate
- all employees are included/excluded in accordance with the legislation
- any rules are applied globally so your data isn’t skewed
- pay/bonus elements recorded and calculated correctly
- feedback on calculated hourly rates of pay (outliers highlighted)
Please contact us for more details.